Excessive?
I recently acquired 2 new e-mail addresses in the last few weeks bringing up my total of e-mails to six. Why do I need so may? Well I have one for work, choudk@cva.edu; one for the U, houd0015@umn.edu; 2 hotmail addresses, one personal, one for business; then I recently set up, caroline@carolinehoudek.com; then someone suggested I get a gmail address because then I can have all my carolinehoudek.com mail forwarded to it and I can reply to it as if from carolinehoudek.com.
So much, so complicated!
And, if you’re wondering I do have a placeholder up at www.carolinehoudek.com. If you’d like to comment you can see the under construction site that the U is hosting. I’d love feedback before it’s published for real. And beware, all the links do not work yet, yet being the key word!
So much, so complicated!
And, if you’re wondering I do have a placeholder up at www.carolinehoudek.com. If you’d like to comment you can see the under construction site that the U is hosting. I’d love feedback before it’s published for real. And beware, all the links do not work yet, yet being the key word!
Labels: Grad School, Random Rambling

2 Comments:
Can you edit the saatchi gallery site for your entry? You may want to change incite to insight. And the them to they. I'm not an expert in grammar, but "be them" sounds very odd to me.
Thank you, I am not the most gifted editor... or speller for that matter, alas.
Post a Comment
<< Home