Working Hard, Hardly Working
I am quite professionally fond of my work study students at CVA. They even think of me even when I'm not around and today, well after I had left work, I got a text message from one of them directing me to a web site where I found this picture:

There, 3 of them are sitting on one of the couches in the darkroom watching movies on my computer. They can do that... the couch just isn't naturally there. They're making a parody of one of the great darkroom stories that I tend to tell about the couch getting moved there, and trying to get me to fire them all at the same time... although the amusement level is quite high. I'll have to see where that couch is tomorrow morning.

There, 3 of them are sitting on one of the couches in the darkroom watching movies on my computer. They can do that... the couch just isn't naturally there. They're making a parody of one of the great darkroom stories that I tend to tell about the couch getting moved there, and trying to get me to fire them all at the same time... although the amusement level is quite high. I'll have to see where that couch is tomorrow morning.
Labels: Adventures while working at CVA

5 Comments:
No worries Sweet Caroline... the couch was safely returned to its rightful place!
Life is good.
BTW, what the hell does "professionally fond of" mean? You're so damn politically correct. I just want to hear you say FUCK sometime. That would make my life.
Remember the video Steve made on his ridiculous little digital camera...where the couch GAVE BIRTH to me??? That was a good one. Steve, why are those videos not on youtube? And if they are, why was I not informed?
WHAT! I never saw that video... but perhaps I don't want to.
Post a Comment
<< Home