Snow!

"The Buried Snowman"
So much snow lately! On Tuesday I had the pleasure of listening (for hours) to the loud revving engine and the annoying backing up beep of a huge CAT that was removing a massive pile of snow right behind my studio. Driving down the freeway I also see dump trucks full of the white (or not so white) frozen water. The idea of moving one pile of snow to another place just blows me away. It may be necessary to prevent massive water when it melts, but it still seems unnecessary to move something so bigthat is just going to melt and disappear in a month or two.
Also, today CVA, the college where I work, closed at noon and the
U of M, the college I go to, closed at 2:30. Then I got a call from my supervisor at CVA that they are closed tomorrow as well. Nothing like snow days… too bad I’m working away at the studio anyway!
Labels: Adventures while working at CVA, Grad School, Random Rambling

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home