A new Winny?
My dear little digital Elph, (my only digital camera) who went by the name Winnifred Beatrice, who posed with me for the photo I have with this blog ( just to the right) has retired. She is too old and her poor parts do not work the way they used to, so I retired her... sigh. We had some good times though and she came everywhere with me. A moment of silence...
I now have a new 7.1 mega pixel Elph (3.1 mega pixels more than Winny had and cost the same as she did 2 years ago). Anyway she's pretty slick, but is she Winifred Beatrice II or someone completely new? She does have some trendy eye makeup going on (as they did not have the all silver version). I'm not sure I can name her Winny, although it would be a shame for the name to die with the camera, alas.
Any name suggestions?

I now have a new 7.1 mega pixel Elph (3.1 mega pixels more than Winny had and cost the same as she did 2 years ago). Anyway she's pretty slick, but is she Winifred Beatrice II or someone completely new? She does have some trendy eye makeup going on (as they did not have the all silver version). I'm not sure I can name her Winny, although it would be a shame for the name to die with the camera, alas.
Any name suggestions?

Labels: Photos, Random Rambling

3 Comments:
Spot?
Toby.
His full name could be Tobias Harold Paris.
Yes.
The gold lettering kinda reminds me of when you see a normal car, like a Honda Accord, with fancy pants 'gold badging' plastered all over it. The name, brand, and logo are all gold. It makes me laugh because it seems like someone trying way too hard to have a 'high class' car. It is almost trashy because it is so over the top. Yes, there is such a thing as too much bling. That said, I'm not trying to suggest that I dislike this new camera in any way. I think the Canon digital elph's are pretty cool cameras (I'm on my second). It just doesn't need any help from gold lettering.
With that in mind, I'd have to say this camera seems like a Lula, after the character Lula in the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich. But what do I know?
Post a Comment
<< Home