Monday, April 02, 2007

Words of Wisdom from Menards

I got a Menards several-page add in the mail the other day. It's strange as I do shop there but do not hold a Menards credit card or anything else that would prompt me to be on their mailing list, but that's okay. So I read the add, not looking at the products but rather reading the strange little quotes they have printed in super small type at the bottom of every page. Has anyone noticed that before or is it just me? Anyway one of the quotes was:

"No place is boring, if you’ve had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film."

It warms my heart to hear film rather than digital camera, but that's a ramble for another time.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Houdek said...

I found the quote again, this time with a reference!

No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film. ~Robert Adams, Darkroom & Creative Camera Techniques, May 1995

4:19 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home