Saturday, November 04, 2006

Through Rain or Sleet or Dark of Night...

Yesterday I received two letters in the mail that were return to sender. Letters, well Christmas cards to be exact, I had mailed to a friend from undergrad in 2003 and 2004! The postmarks were right there with the return to sender label dated 2006. Now it's obvious I don't talk to this person often, but I always try to send out Christmas cards to keep in touch, sometimes I get a reply, sometimes I don't. I am a bit disturbed that I sent out 2 cards and didn't know she relocated. I wonder if I'll get last years Christmas card that I sent her back in a couple of years?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Houdek said...

Just the other day I got another one back! A 2003 Christmas card again. Same address as the last ones, just a different person. Weird!

7:54 PM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home