Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Noodles Inquiry

As stated previously, I like soup… a lot! Today I found myself near a Noodles & Company restaurant around lunchtime so decided to splurge on some wonderful chicken noodle soup.

Now whenever I have soup from Noodles I find that there are never enough noodles in it. In fact, one time I ate my soup to find, half way through, that I had a bowl in front of me of broth, all the noodles were gone. I figured that they hadn’t scooped enough noodles into my soup so I asked for more noodles, which they gave me. (The friends I was with when this happened, to this day, tease me about needing more noodles) Since then I have always found there to never be enough noodles in my soup, so today, when I ordered, I inquired as to how much extra it would cost for a small cup of extra noodles because there is never enough in my soup. The nice, but busy, woman behind the counter said, $1, and they measure out the noodles so each bowl of soup has the same amount.

Hmmm well in that case, I think Noodles needs to re evaluate the amount of noodles they put in their soup, or I’m just weird and my friends are right to tease me about my ability to eat all the noodles but leave the broth!?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline,

You are a woman of many talents.

9:11 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

I don't know about you sometimes...

1:46 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more noodles the better! My favorite chicken "soup" has so many big, fat noodles that there's almost no broth at all. Yummmmm!

6:13 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home