Orientated
Yes, I am almost officially done getting orientated! Being that I work at an institution of higher learning, AKA the College of Visual Arts, and go to an institution of higher learning, AKA the U of M, the week before school starts is packed full of orientation. Actually work hasn’t been so bad at work being that I am merely a lowly support staff (although I know the darkroom would fall apart without me… well at least the color processor would) there were several orientations and a staff meeting I didn’t need to attend.
The U, on the other hand, I am a prestigious grad, and the amount of meetings I need to attend is ridiculous! Meeting on Monday, meeting on Tuesday, 2 meetings on Wednesday, and a meeting on Thursday! Argh! I’m playing the game of going to work, then the U and back to work, tomorrow it will be that plus back to the U at the end. At least I will theoretically be properly orientated for the new school year!
The U, on the other hand, I am a prestigious grad, and the amount of meetings I need to attend is ridiculous! Meeting on Monday, meeting on Tuesday, 2 meetings on Wednesday, and a meeting on Thursday! Argh! I’m playing the game of going to work, then the U and back to work, tomorrow it will be that plus back to the U at the end. At least I will theoretically be properly orientated for the new school year!
Labels: Grad School

1 Comments:
All this orientation... What is that exactly? Do they stand you up in front of a large electromagnet and turn it on for a while? If you're completely new, they magnetize your for say, 30 minutes, but if you're not as new you only need say, 5 minutes of particle alignment?
Post a Comment
<< Home