Friday, December 14, 2007

Winning Small Battles

It is cold outside, and there is a lot of snow, and it came early this year, at least earlier than we're used to with global warming and all. Anyway, because I go to school at the U and commute parking is always a big deal. I was lazy last week and paid to park in the lot across the street from the art building, but this week I was bound and determined to get close parking for free. Today I wedged my little Focus into this spot.


Yes, I parallel parked my car in that spot. I'm good, but I didn't know I was that good. If it's bigger than my car, and close to the building I'll get in it. It was a small battle won for me anyway.


and I'm proud of it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your rear bumper actually touching the other car or is it a funny trick of light? It would seem your powers of levitation are improving, allowing you to 'drop' your car into all kinds of tight spots.

5:19 PM, December 17, 2007  
Blogger Caroline Houdek said...

I must admit, this photo does not lie. I do believe my bumper is touching the red car's bumper. It's a really small spot!

8:52 PM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home