Yes, I understand that denial of time is the number one reason to say Oh My Ga! to having one week left. Feel happy your realization happened one week before and not one day or hour before.
Yes, I understand that denial of time is the number one reason to say Oh My Ga! to having one week left. Feel happy your realization happened one week before and not one day or hour before.
Fellow Bohemian, and photographer, Joseph Sudek (1896-1976) commented on photography (well actually lyricism, but also photography), "Everything around us, dead or alive, in the eyes of a crazy photographer mysteriously takes on many variations, so that a seemingly dead object comes to life through light or by it's surrounding." That describes me and what I do in so many ways!
2 Comments:
Yes, I understand that denial of time is the number one reason to say Oh My Ga! to having one week left. Feel happy your realization happened one week before and not one day or hour before.
Yes, I understand that denial of time is the number one reason to say Oh My Ga! to having one week left. Feel happy your realization happened one week before and not one day or hour before.
Post a Comment
<< Home