Friday, December 29, 2006

The most important part…

Every year I go shopping with my mom the day after Christmas. All those good sales you know. After hitting 5 Hallmark stores (yes, we are addiced to Hallmark ornaments) we moved onto Target in which I found some wonderful dishes, and on sale. I don’t have good dishes, so bonus! I got 8 dinner plates, 8 salad plates, and 6 soup bowls. Only SIX! What can one do without enough soup bowls! No worries, as there are many other Target stores on the way to the studio where I was going the next day. So, I planned to be at the studio at 10:00… I didn’t get there till 12:30 and had stopped at 5 different Target stores along the way (a little obsessive, perhaps)! Do you think I found my soup bowls? No, I found an acceptable substitute, also on sale, but it’s not the same. Bargain shopping only gets you so far…

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Hallmark ornaments?!? Seriously?!?

2:12 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home