Friday, December 22, 2006

Onto the Next Task

So I survived yet another semester with yet another grueling month of final projects, paper, anthropology, etc. So now I have time to pay attention to my next task, Christmas shopping! I make many of my presents, but some I must buy, and thank goodness for extra-long store hours because I still tend to leave my studio after 8 or 9 o'clock. But I digress...

Last night I was Christmas shopping, and finding all sorts of things I needed. I bought a sweater, socks, a picture frame, all for me and only found one thing for someone else. I haven't been shopping period in so long I do need stuff, but I feel guilty, suppose to be shopping for other people. Does anyone else have that problem too, or perhaps it's just me?

Problems ehh? :-) Anyway, Merry Christmas!



And if you didn't get this card in the mail and would like to be on my Christmas card mailing list in the future just e-mail me your address, and be sure to tell me if it changes too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home