Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Times...

When I came to work this morning my work-study employees had left me a present taped to the spinning door going into the darkroom. Note the heart shaped "tattoo" the model is wearing with my name on it. They are my beloved Lab Assistants, but I had to take the poster down as it isn't exactly appropriate for the work place, but the memory can live on here...





My WS students tend to have a good time in the darkroom when I'm not around, the "best" time was when a couple of them moved the couch from the lobby area to behind the counter, so no one could get anything out of the cupboards, and left it there for me to find in the morning. The funny part about it was that the two culprits who moved the couch signed their names in the rectangle of dust on the floor that was left under the couch. I knew exactly who did it and was not amused! But the memory, priceless…

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Priceless indeed.

Again, Joe and I are SOOOO sorry.

12:34 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home