Super MacDonalds
About a week ago I went to MacDonald's with a friend, for some dinner. I haven't had MacDonald’s in about a year or so, I try to stay away from the greasy food that leaves me feeling only less hungry and full of grease, but it was unavoidable this time. I parked and noticed outside the store was a large red booth, upon a closer inspection I saw it was a DVD renting kiosk! Go to MacDonald’s and rent DVD's from a machine - well, there are super Targets where one can do grocery shopping and Target shopping at the same time (which took me a while to realize that buying Milk at Target was okay) - so why can't MacDonald’s be the one-stop shop too?
Anyway, I went inside to order food, and noticed classical music playing on the speakers! I was amazed that there was no pit of balls (or pit of balls perhaps containing questionable objects) with lots of young kids jumping about or running around the store (but it was 8:00 at night, so perhaps it was past the peak of little kids coming to get dinner).
Renting DVD's and playing classical music at MacDonald's... it's just not right!
Anyway, I went inside to order food, and noticed classical music playing on the speakers! I was amazed that there was no pit of balls (or pit of balls perhaps containing questionable objects) with lots of young kids jumping about or running around the store (but it was 8:00 at night, so perhaps it was past the peak of little kids coming to get dinner).
Renting DVD's and playing classical music at MacDonald's... it's just not right!
Labels: Random Rambling

2 Comments:
Buying milk at Target is not only okay, it's a good deal! Their generic Archer Farms milk is cheap!
Yeh and the Target's generic orange juice is the tastiest I've found.
Post a Comment
<< Home