The First of April
There are several inches of heavy wet snow on the ground and I just put in motion my first real April Fools Joke! It involved an altered photograph from 2001 that was scanned on a flat bed scanner...

and twenty-one computers.
It is the "Crazy Steve Dodging Tool" from the CVA darkroom. It was made long ago when Steve was still a student and of course his photo is at the end of a wire so it is an actual dodging tool! Steve, a college professor now, teaches a class in the same computer lab right before I do. I put that picture on the desktop of every single computer in his classroom.
I will never have a chance like this again! And based what he puts on his athletic blog, and that he knows his students read it, I think the results will be well taken. This is also a good test to see if he reads my blog! Hi Steve!

and twenty-one computers.
It is the "Crazy Steve Dodging Tool" from the CVA darkroom. It was made long ago when Steve was still a student and of course his photo is at the end of a wire so it is an actual dodging tool! Steve, a college professor now, teaches a class in the same computer lab right before I do. I put that picture on the desktop of every single computer in his classroom.
I will never have a chance like this again! And based what he puts on his athletic blog, and that he knows his students read it, I think the results will be well taken. This is also a good test to see if he reads my blog! Hi Steve!
Labels: Adventures while working at CVA, Grad School, Interesting People, Photos, Random Rambling, Teaching

2 Comments:
Alright, so Steve thought it was me when I ran into him a few days later, but I had him going for a few minutes that I knew nothing about the photos that appeared on almost every computer desktop. (I still don't know why it didn't appear on them all).
He took a screen shot of his computer before he took the picture off. He was amused and didn't realize it was April 1st!
Steve in a Speedo?! Gross!: Last Long Run
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home